From Special Events to Designing your
It’s a New Season of Style at The Mane Event Salon!
Using Redken’s Art of Consultation tools, we can design a “unique look” that’s yours alone. Our highly trained staff is ready to help you have beautiful, healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails.
Continuing Education is required of all staff at The Mane Event, so that we are always up to date on new trends, products, tools and techniques… and using our “Right to Know” philosophy, we will teach you what products and tools we use and why, and how to use them so that you can recreate that look, once you are at home.
For Your Information
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Our chemical services are guaranteed only when professional products are used. Please let us know within two weeks if you are not completely satisfied.
- Hair care products purchased for home use are guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied, we will gladly exchange any product.
- Skin care products are not refundable or exchangeable. (Please consult with our skin care specialists to ensure you receive the products that will be most beneficial to you.)
- Please let your service provider know if you are currently taking any medication. (Certain medications may alter the effects of chemical services or may not be recommended with certain body treatments.)
- Gift cards are perfect for any occasion, and make a wonderful gift for friends, co workers, or that special someone to let them know how much you care!
- Personal checks are gladly accepted. (Any check returned for non-sufficient funds will be charged a minimum of $25 and may be collected by an outside agency.)
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. Our prices do not include gratuity.
- A credit card number is needed to reserve three or more spa services. In the event you are unable to keep your appointment, or cancel within 24 hours, a fee of $25 per service will be imposed.
- In our salon, for your peace of mind and that of our other guests, please bring children only if they have an appointment.
- We strive to make our spa a place of peace and tranquility. Children, pagers and cell phones are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Refreshments are available for our guests—please help yourself. We hope you enjoy your visit!